Tattle Tale of Two Pups

One day Puptot and Pupteen were playing outside when Puptot said, “Time out! I have an itch!”

Puptot scratched the itch, “Ugh. I can’t reach it! Will you scratch my back, Pupteen?”


So Pupteen thought, “Ah, it’s such a nice day. I think I’ll tease Puptot.”

“You have an itch? UH OH. You know what that means. Mom’s gonna give you a bath! And shave you! And put stinky lotion on you!”

(“Heh, heh, heh”)


“Moooooooooooooooooooooom!”


Luckily, Mom was nearby, and being loving and wise like good Moms everywhere she said, “Oh dear. I’m so glad you told me. Looks like I will have to give you a bath and shave you and put goo on you and dip you in sugar and pop you in my mouf and eat you right up!”


We’ll scratch your back if you scratch ours, pauxcide.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment